Yaqi Brushes going Cheap.

Finally managed to snag one of the new Yaqi brushes...a 24mm 2 band badger named Mojito...from the "LIVE" sale show. Only limited to 3 numbers at a special price and after much frustrating efforts for the other new brushes in a few "LIVE" shows...I finally got this one!!
YAQI-24MM-Mojito.jpg

On their AliExpress page (at least for mobile)

I never have any luck getting any good deals...sell out way too fast
Good to know - I tend to use the desktop website rather than mobile or app and I'm yet to see any sales or flash deals. I'll download to my phone and see what happens. Not that I need anything - especially after receiving two more brushes yesterday - but I'm contemplating adding a razor or two to my Yaqi collection....

Both my Yaqi brushes have apparently defective handles and I can’t see a problem with either bar one with the tiniest of dimples on the base which I wouldn’t have spotted if not looking. The sagrada famiglia I can’t spot anything wrong with. Both were about £5 and I even got one for my young son to practice with in the bath. I did grab this in the live sale. As well with about a third off. Sometimes they have lots in stock other times only 1 or 2.

Attachments

• 7B241A65-8D68-4F45-82BF-E7946A4C7FD5.jpeg
    7B241A65-8D68-4F45-82BF-E7946A4C7FD5.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
@chard52142 , where are the live show's advertised?
Hey, thanks for asking. The "LIVE" sale show is at Aliexpress and currently, it's on every Wednesday at 1530pmish (Beijing time). They used to hold it on Friday and I missed it a few times. The "LIVE" show can be access using both handphone and computer but with the computer, there's no typing function...for the lucky draws... :LOL: :LOL: Using the handphone is best but the ideal will be using both HP and computer...like me...:D

On their AliExpress page (at least for mobile)
I never have any luck getting any good deals...sell out way too fast
There's a trick to getting the offered goodies but be prepared for the frustration of getting nothing at all. I tried many times and on every failure, I blame it's a scam...until I finally got this!!!
What I would do is to add in the cart for the items I wanted on offer that day (usually there'll 29-35 items). Once they announce that item is on special offer (usually 70%) but only 3 items up for grabs...then immediately click buy of that item in the cart but not yet reach final purchase level so then keep clicking on the refresh arrow...so can see the price change...once change...click fast on buy!!
It's crazy but remember there're many others like you and me waiting and pouncing on those offers. Prior to getting this brush, the same tactic, I missed out on other new brushes...one of my targets is the new Silvertip! I am just a tad slow and hesitant...:LOL::LOL:
I will try again next Wednesday for anything new...

Even if you missed out on the special offers on even the lucky draws...most brush can be on between 30-50% discount and free shipping.
Hope this helps...best regards,

Both my Yaqi brushes have apparently defective handles and I can’t see a problem with either bar one with the tiniest of dimples on the base which I wouldn’t have spotted if not looking. The sagrada famiglia I can’t spot anything wrong with. Both were about £5 and I even got one for my young son to practice with in the bath. I did grab this in the live sale. As well with about a third off. Sometimes they have lots in stock other times only 1 or 2.
Good on you...well done!! I did try for this brush but failed to snatch it...it was later on the final lucky draw...obviously with my luck...failed too...:LOL:

Yaqi sale is live in a couple of minutes on the app, no idea but should be on website too! I don’t need any more brushes! Except a 26mm or one of the new synthetics…

Back
Top Bottom