WSIS

Wet Shavers Incoordination Syndrome

It has been established that 99.99% of wet shavers have been found to suffer from this recently discovered highly disruptive natural phenomenon.
The symptoms most often occur when a wet shaver is randomly searching the internet looking at shaving stuff with no apparent interest to buy anything when out of the blue a strange feeling comes over him resulting in an almighty fight between the brain and right hand. All normal signals between the two become corrupted and the hand and fingers go haywire, frantically tapping and clicking keyboard and mouse.
The upshot of this in most cases is a full shopping basket and an empty wallet.
The illness has caused no end of misery to countless individuals and families alike. Recurring arguments, relationship breakups, unpaid bills and kids going hungry are only a few of the reported after-effects and in one case the family dog resorted to creating his own exercise regime and eating the pets of neighbours after coming second best to a Simpsons Chubby 2 ( a limited edition one ).
Its a modern day crisis.

Until now no cure has been found but apparently one doctor has a radical solution that he claims really works.
Grow a f**8ing beard !

* 99.99% of wet shavers unanimously agreed the doctor should be struck off

Wet Shavers Incoordination Syndrome

It has been established that 99.99% of wet shavers have been found to suffer from this recently discovered highly disruptive natural phenomenon.
The symptoms most often occur when a wet shaver is randomly searching the internet looking at shaving stuff with no apparent interest to buy anything when out of the blue a strange feeling comes over him resulting in an almighty fight between the brain and right hand. All normal signals between the two become corrupted and the hand and fingers go haywire, frantically tapping and clicking keyboard and mouse.
The upshot of this in most cases is a full shopping basket and an empty wallet.
The illness has caused no end of misery to countless individuals and families alike. Recurring arguments, relationship breakups, unpaid bills and kids going hungry are only a few of the reported after-effects and in one case the family dog resorted to creating his own exercise regime and eating the pets of neighbours after coming second best to a Simpsons Chubby 2 ( a limited edition one ).
Its a modern day crisis.

Until now no cure has been found but apparently one doctor has a radical solution that he claims really works.
Grow a f**8ing beard !

* 99.99% of wet shavers unanimously agreed the doctor should be struck off
The Only fundamental issue i see is
i’m Left Handed

"Stands up" my name is Jimmy and I suffer from Wet Shavers Incoordination Syndrome, I like others on here have more than is sensible to use in a lifetime.
Although I have been good for the last couple of years I still scour websites and such for shaving paraphernalia.
I try to be strong and abstain from purchase. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom