Worth A Look In Superdrug

Popped into Superdrug earlier and managed to find them selling Old Spice 150ml for £5.00 a bottle.

Thought it was worthy of a mention and might be useful to know.
I also picked up up the Forest Fresh flavour of their own brand aftershave and a tube of Ingrams, the whole lot costing less than a tenner. Even SWMBO was impressed.

Funny you should say this as i was going to post the same thing.

Also popped into SD today and bought the 150ml Old Spice for £5.00 and a tube of Ingrams shaving cream for £1.73.

Lipsy said:
For those that are interested:

http://www.superdrug.com/toiletries/old-spice-aftershave-gift-set/invt/219132/

Free delivery and everything.

Lipsy
Even better. I would've saved even more money if I'd seen that and the other half would've been even happier with my growing AD's.

That is until she realises later on I've rearranged our bathroom to accommodate all the stuff I've now got including the Icoloniali EDT I bought today. :oops:

Well it just smells so damned good...

Whipped out the Ingrams this week - it really is good stuff. Pair with a good brush it's probably as good as any soap or cream in my rotation.

Defo a keeper, defo.

Lipsy

i picked up some ingram cream while on holiday. Saw it in a wee local chemist for £1.50

so will give it a try soon and report back :)

used the ingrams today.. can only agree with some of the comments above... this is as good as any cream i've ever used.

The menthol doesnt really come through, i'm aware of a very very slight cooling, but its subtle at best. But it does provide enough gorgeous thick lather for a good 3-4 pass shave (3 pass with touch up) and foam left to spare.

I face lathered, wet my brush, shook out the worst, applied a large pea sized dod to the top of the brush and lathered away. Fantastically comfortable shave. Hugely impressed with this stuff for the price. I wouldnt use it in preference to my TOBS of T&H creams based on the smell, but it will make a fantastic travel cream.

Back
Top Bottom