Wickham Soap Co. Apricus

To clarify what I meant in the sotd post - my fault for not expressing myself properly - I wasn't suggesting Citrus Musk or Apricus smell exactly the same as Eau Sauvage - just that there is a broad overlap with the way they smell - so there is a harmonious continuity from soap to splash/balm to scent. This is what I mean by saying they dovetail nicely. Another example would be - for me - OSP Orange & Patchouli soap and splash then Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte. That probably didn't help at all. :) - I.

@Boycie83 - Sauvage edt was my signature scent until I tried the parfum variant - in my opinion superior in every way. Longevity and sillage in the Creed class but at less than half the cost. You should try it.

To clarify what I meant in the sotd post - my fault for not expressing myself properly - I wasn't suggesting Citrus Musk or Apricus smell exactly the same as Eau Sauvage - just that there is a broad overlap with the way they smell - so there is a harmonious continuity from soap to splash/balm to scent. This is what I mean by saying they dovetail nicely. Another example would be - for me - OSP Orange & Patchouli soap and splash then Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte. That probably didn't help at all. :) - I.

@Boycie83 - Sauvage edt was my signature scent until I tried the parfum variant - in my opinion superior in every way. Longevity and sillage in the Creed class but at less than half the cost. You should try it.
Thanks Iain - that could be a gift option for my tenth 29th birthday.

Back
Top Bottom