Why shouldn't I buy a Game Changer ?

I too struggled with my .84 GC at first , Carlo

I found extra touch ups were required to get a smooth finish, and got irritation and weepers
It took a fair bit of perseverance to get to know the razor, and now I'm getting smooth shaves every time.
Silver Blue's seem to suit it best for my needs.

I remain super impressed with both the Gamechanger .68 and .84. The manufacturing tolerances, tight clamping of the blade and quality of the shave are superb; the low profile head is spot on and they are both smooth, comfortable and agile shavers. The .68 is a better shaver overall than the .84, even though many prefer the .84. The .68 is more nuanced; with practice, it can shave as close as the .84 and is noticeably smoother and gentler on the skin. It just requires a little more practice and familiarity to get the best out of it. I would rate the Gamechanger .68 amongst the best razors currently available, at any price, that I have used. (I think the .68 is still available; if not, it will become a classic for sure). I would have happily paid 3 or 4 times the current cost, as it is that good. RR hit the bulls eye with this razor's design, quality and pricing; their experience, innovation and passion just ooze out of the razor - a tour de force for sure, on par with the Weber PH.