Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Partner

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Equal shares

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mine, all mine!

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Most of us probably have a lot more grooming stuff now than we did when we used Mach 3s and canned goo (or whatever). I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem I do, which is that my shaving stuff is relegated to one small end of the bathroom shelf while my wife's gear takes up vast amounts of space, including along the sides of the bath, on top of the cabinet, even on the floor etc. etc. So who's got all the space in your house? Suggestions on how to win some space back welcome :)

I seem to have taken over the en-suite, but SWMBO owns the main bathroom.

On reflection I am glad that we do have the en-suite or things could get a bit cramped in the main bathroom!

She does, then the daughter, then me.

But i work shifts so if I`m at home during the day, it`s mine , all mine for a couple of hours.

Then "she" can clean it at the weekend.

Well it a bit like The Faulklands and in this analogy I'm Argentina and she's Great Britain. I may feel I have a justifiable claim and even have occupied it from time to time but that's about it.

We have a double wide bathroom with 2 medicine cabinets but with only 1 sink. My stuff is closer to the sink so I win the proximity award, however she gets the quantity and scope award. Quantity because she has more stuff than I do and scope because there are so many more things she can do than simply shave :lol:

My current GF does not live with me, and even if she did, she ha next to no beauty products. (she's got no need for them)
She does have a toothbrush, hairbrush, deo and a bottle of shampoo in my bathroom.

So it's MINE!

Max

Back
Top Bottom