Who Makes Mühle Shaving Soap?

I ask as I just received this today and this new scent seems enticing:

You do like your grapefruit soaps.

I must say, I was taken with the idea of buying one of these in. I like mint. I think menthol has kinda had its day and after experiencing a vintage mentholated soap (Boots Albany), the waft was like a cooling breeze rather than a turn on an Icelandic trawler. Mint soaps deliver that.

Curious about the maker myself. Anyone?

You do like your grapefruit soaps.

I must say, I was taken with the idea of buying one of these in. I like mint. I think menthol has kinda had its day and after experiencing a vintage mentholated soap (Boots Albany), the waft was like a cooling breeze rather than a turn on an Icelandic trawler. Mint soaps deliver that.

Curious about the maker myself. Anyone?

The first few ingredients looks quite a lot like the new Tabac (stearate/laurate/glycerine), so I'd presume it's made in the same factory.

The new Tabac is supposed to be pretty good, so I'd imagine the new Muhle is as well.

Who's Bodes? :unsure::whistle:

3769955647_b641f47435_b.jpg

Glad to hear it?

Looks like it’s made by Muhle itself, though could be wrong and they may outsource it. Grapefruit and mint sounds an intriguing combination, and I’m not sure whether it would work or not. I’ll probably end up trying it out of curiosity!

Back
Top Bottom