Who knew being passionate about a brush would get you banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan, much as I'm impressed by your passion in regard to this - especially taking the time to type it out - I think you need to let this go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising you however these issues are stealing precious time from you - time you can never get back. F**k 'em - don't let them do it. You can decide to drop this and move on and put some of that energy into something more positive.

Personally speaking (and yes I get quite wound up about stuff) I would be pissing myself if I was a Mod and realised that my actions were winding you up to this degree.

Just a thought dude.

Hmm, Ivan - get your coat on, go for a walk, enjoy the lovely sunshine, maybe stop off at the pub for a refreshing pint.

I don't know where the bit about threatening members of the military came from and quite frankly I don't care, but either way, stop it. To me "this country" is most certainly not Amerika. I am as bemused as before, if not slightly more so. Dare I ask if you think there was something a bit "iffy" about 9/11?

I shall leave you alone now and bid you good day sir

You guys leave me with no other option but to write and complain to a mod for excessive and flippant smilie usage.

SiR-ed8 said:
Believe it or not I've friend who's custom brush maker who got banned at Sh*t Gayzor Place.

You see, you've done it again. Whilst we all understand your anger/frustration, try to filter this kind of stuff out BEFORE it reaches your keyboard, else you'll get nowhere.

Ian

I do admire some of your passion Ivan, but, you need to take a chill pill, smoke a three skinner as you are wound up tighter than a 9 day election. Dont let the b*astards get you down.

Actually Ivan it's the homophobic references that I find offensive.

It's normally those that make them that I suspect have to look a little closer to home.

Yeah,, get a grip SiR-ed8. :!:
Any more outbursts like that from you and you'll be ordered to surrender your New Forest to the Mods :shock:
That'll teach ya
regards, beejay

antdad said:
Actually Ivan it's the homophobic references that I find offensive.

It's normally those that make them that I suspect have to look a little closer to home.

Yes I agree, that and the ridiculous amount of abusive terms. I don't see why he can't vent his spleen about such matters (god knows we've all had a crack at B&B at some time or other) but things are going too far. Perhaps Ivan should start his own forum. Most of his anger seems directed at mods*, so I think he should have a go himself and see how easy it is.

Not this kind of mod of course:

I dont visit half these other shaving forums becuase tbh , any type of rational argument on there seams like pissing into the wind at the best of times.

Id just drop it , Give the big finger to the screen and remember there's more important stuff out there.
This sort of stressing will shorten your life bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.