Who knew being passionate about a brush would get you banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan, much as I'm impressed by your passion in regard to this - especially taking the time to type it out - I think you need to let this go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising you however these issues are stealing precious time from you - time you can never get back. F**k 'em - don't let them do it. You can decide to drop this and move on and put some of that energy into something more positive.

Personally speaking (and yes I get quite wound up about stuff) I would be pissing myself if I was a Mod and realised that my actions were winding you up to this degree.

Just a thought dude.

Hmm, Ivan - get your coat on, go for a walk, enjoy the lovely sunshine, maybe stop off at the pub for a refreshing pint.

I don't know where the bit about threatening members of the military came from and quite frankly I don't care, but either way, stop it. To me "this country" is most certainly not Amerika. I am as bemused as before, if not slightly more so. Dare I ask if you think there was something a bit "iffy" about 9/11?

I shall leave you alone now and bid you good day sir :)

Paul said:
antdad said:
ban.gif
bann.gif
banned.gif

I don't want Ivan to be banned (not yet anyway) I just liked the smilies. We need more smilies. I need more smilies.

:shave :D :hungrig :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: :? :cool: :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :p :x :lol: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

You guys leave me with no other option but to write and complain to a mod for excessive and flippant smilie usage.

SiR-ed8 said:
Believe it or not I've friend who's custom brush maker who got banned at Sh*t Gayzor Place.

You see, you've done it again. Whilst we all understand your anger/frustration, try to filter this kind of stuff out BEFORE it reaches your keyboard, else you'll get nowhere.

Ian

I do admire some of your passion Ivan, but, you need to take a chill pill, smoke a three skinner as you are wound up tighter than a 9 day election. Dont let the b*astards get you down.

Actually Ivan it's the homophobic references that I find offensive.

It's normally those that make them that I suspect have to look a little closer to home.

Yeah,, get a grip SiR-ed8. :!:
Any more outbursts like that from you and you'll be ordered to surrender your New Forest to the Mods :shock:
That'll teach ya :)
regards, beejay

antdad said:
Actually Ivan it's the homophobic references that I find offensive.

It's normally those that make them that I suspect have to look a little closer to home.

Yes I agree, that and the ridiculous amount of abusive terms. I don't see why he can't vent his spleen about such matters (god knows we've all had a crack at B&B at some time or other) but things are going too far. Perhaps Ivan should start his own forum. Most of his anger seems directed at mods*, so I think he should have a go himself and see how easy it is.

Not this kind of mod of course:

images

I dont visit half these other shaving forums becuase tbh , any type of rational argument on there seams like pissing into the wind at the best of times.

Id just drop it , Give the big finger to the screen and remember there's more important stuff out there.
This sort of stressing will shorten your life bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom