Which Silicone adhesive?

I have reknotted a few brushes using Araldite...but I have some stuff en route and want to use a silicone adhesive . Which ones would you recommend?

I use E6000, but it's very permanent.

61b5u4AKwHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I use E6000, but it's very permanent.

61b5u4AKwHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
May not be what I want....if it is very permanent. I have ordered a couple of boar knots and a handle from Boti. I have one handle with a pure badger which has to go and a new handle which may have a Boti knot or a Wild hog knot. ..... but I want the option to change if required without too much hassle.

May not be what I want....if it is very permanent. I have ordered a couple of boar knots and a handle from Boti. I have one handle with a pure badger which has to go and a new handle which may have a Boti knot or a Wild hog knot. ..... but I want the option to change if required without too much hassle.

I think the way to go for temporary set knots is bathroom grade silicon, you can get a tube in your local poundshop.

What boar knots did you go for?

Thanks!
I have bought 27mm and 23mm Boti Bulbs. If the 27 doesn't work out I intend to use the knot from a spare Wild Hog. The 23 will go into a 24mm pure badger which has a massive glue bump and never gets used. A nice Handle though

Back
Top Bottom