which moisturiser do you use?

Does it help?

I've got acne but I've been seeing that witch hazel is meant to be really good according to some YouTubers I've seen
They are an improvement on aqueous cream. There are around 20 brands of emolient cream aimed at eczema sufferers. My condition requires that I have prescription steroid cream, so that does most of the work. I get through my containers quite quickly, it's not like having a tube of Norwegian Formula in your hand bag.

I have bought a tub of Cerave, but haven't really used it.

download (2).jpegdownload (1).jpeg

They are an improvement on aqueous cream. There are around 20 brands of emolient cream aimed at eczema sufferers. My condition requires that I have prescription steroid cream, so that does most of the work. I get through my containers quite quickly, it's not like having a tube of Norwegian Formula in your hand bag.

View attachment 79614View attachment 79615
Im pretty sure I've used that aproderm, think it's the oat based lotion and it's a bit of a thin lotion if I remember correctly

I use the original standard one, which is very effective and cheap. I have noticed that that now have some with additive, which are also meant to be equally good. A little goes a long way.
One can spend an awful lot on moisturisers etc. but I believe that those in the know (I don't include myself in this group) swear by using the simple original creams, such as E45 and Vaseline. Some other creams that have also been mentioned are Diprobase and another by this manufacturer is called Double Base, which I believe is a slightly lighter preparation than Diprobase. Most of these creams are widely used within Dermatology circles.

View attachment 79614View attachment 79615
wheres the cheapest place in the uk to get cerave from do you know?

i looked in store in boots and was way over a tenner

got this dove moisturiser from poundland for a quid, nice consistency and its not too thin or thick,
bargain at a quid as its £3.80 on amazon

16372531013956671753640927901180.jpg
Any of those in the pic, depending on mood. Bio oil mostly. The Nivea balm is a bit too thin and the Nivea all purpose cream is a bit thick though I kinda like both. The Cien Men is a Lidl bargain and very good, never stings even after a 3-pass with a straight. I do tend to reach for the bio oil mostly though. Not cheap but you only need a few drops.

Reactions: ATG
ive noticed a fair few people have mentioned cerave, this stuff must be good

will wait till black friday and hopefully grab a bargain or two

The website "justmylook" has a sale on Cerave.
I can PM you a link if you like
I'm.hoping there's offers on the big high street stores an sites on black Friday as I've got enough moisturizer for a while so will only get it if it's a bargain bh

Back
Top Bottom