which moisturiser do you use?

That goes for the whole of wet shaving, we got into the wrong hobby lol
That hit the nail on the head saj 1985. I must admit that I don't see it (shaving) as a hobby; merely a necessary function, similar to washing your hair and/or brushing your teeth and that is why I am always keen to get a shave done as efficiently as possible in the minimal amount of time; not for everyone, I appreciate!

OP
saj1985
any of you lot use micellar water?

been wanting to try this stuff out for ages, grabbed the cien lidl brand one and it's the sensitive version too

IMG20211122164401.jpg

I just use the water out of my cellar. Cleans OK, doesn't smell as good but it's free.

Jokes aside, what is micellar water? I mean, what's it do?

Sad thing is I haven't actually got a cellar. That would be so cool (pun not intended). A mate of mine turned his basement into a full blown mini nightclub with a DJ setup, lasers, smoke machine, projector and huge pair of JBLs. Some of the nights we had down there, pfff! But I digress.

OP
saj1985
Cerava seems to be on a really good black friday deal on Amazon UK, thinking about trying it out

Deal of the day: CeraVe Moisturising Cream | 454 g/16 oz | Daily Face, Body & Hand Moisturiser for Instant & Long-Lasting Hydration

Cerava seems to be on a really good black friday deal on Amazon UK, thinking about trying it out

Deal of the day: CeraVe Moisturising Cream | 454 g/16 oz | Daily Face, Body & Hand Moisturiser for Instant & Long-Lasting Hydration
They managed to get this posted in the Daily Mail online.

Top Bottom