which moisturiser do you use?

Oh, this is a moisturiser thread. I've been using moisturiser from the brand Simple for more than twenty years, I think. No particular reason except I tried it when I had very dry skin on my face, probably because of the soap I washed with, and it helped. I never bothered with anything else until the last couple of months, since I've been here, and as a result have been buying balms and stuff. Bart's Balm, a couple of things I saw going cheap in TK Maxx, and I will be trying a B&M balm soon too thanks to @Crossan selling it.

Oh, this is a moisturiser thread. I've been using moisturiser from the brand Simple for more than twenty years, I think. No particular reason except I tried it when I had very dry skin on my face, probably because of the soap I washed with, and it helped. I never bothered with anything else until the last couple of months, since I've been here, and as a result have been buying balms and stuff. Bart's Balm, a couple of things I saw going cheap in TK Maxx, and I will be trying a B&M balm soon too thanks to @Crossan selling it.

A big fan of Simple here. Likewise a need to moisturise as my skin can dry badly on my face.

I do like TK for cheap moisturisers and got some superb stuff called 'Pure' for buttons. Then Home Bargains started selling 'Collegen' moisturiser for £2 so bought as many as I could. 24. Now have a lifetimes supply as the missus loves it as well

Back
Top Bottom