which moisturiser do you use?

Yea same here used to use palmers cocoa butter exclusively when I was a teen but found whenever I forgot to use it I'd get very dry skin and kinda got used to having to use thicker lotions, although it's really good I'm glad i snapped out of that phase

L’Oréal men expert - had some yellow ones, now on my last red one! (Bought 5 ‘Christmas’ packs two years ago after Christmas…. £5 each in Argos, normally £15-£20).

Probably after that is gone, I’ll check out whether l’occitane has anything in their series - I quite enjoy their aftershave cream gel and it does good for my skin.

La-Roche-Posay-Lipikar-Balm-Ap-Body-Cream-For-Extra-Dry-Skin-Intense-Repair-Moisturizing-Cream-With-Shea-Butter-And-Glycerin-13.52-Fl.-Oz..jpg

L’Oréal men expert - had some yellow ones, now on my last red one! (Bought 5 ‘Christmas’ packs two years ago after Christmas…. £5 each in Argos, normally £15-£20).

Probably after that is gone, I’ll check out whether l’occitane has anything in their series - I quite enjoy their aftershave cream gel and it does good for my skin.
I've been meaning to try out the loreal stuff but not gonna lie I get confused with all the different types, kinda throws you off

I seen places like lidl etc sell the stuff too

Bull Dog or Nivea depending on my mood.
What's the bulldog one like?

I actually got.some bulldog beard oil on Amazon recently, really nice actually for a couple of quid can't fault it

Ive got the nivea blue tub which is on the thicker side but a good lotion no less

Back
Top Bottom