Which menthol shaving cream ?.

Hi everyone
I would like to try a menthol shaving cream and possibly blam too. What are you suggestions ? Please give me some idea of the strength. Some menthols seem to reduce people to tears. :)

The cube Menthol pre shave your eyes will run like you have been chopping onions and when you wash your face after with cold water it will feel like it's frozen solid.
Also include the signature Eboracum. shaving soap they are a match made in heaven for a menthol high.
No menthol in Eboracum just good old Cedarwood and Peppermint Essential Oils

Don't forget Kent.

s-l500.jpg

Hi Guys

Thanks so much for al the advice

All the best
D
Lea Classic hard soap or cream - colder than you initially think.

Williams Ice Fresh cream - superb chill and performance for the money.

Not sure if they are available at the moment but P&B - Denali and MT - Mint Ice Menthol are very cold.

Cheers - I.

Not really a cream - but B&M terror soap and balm are amazing . Proraso green is good too - there’s preshave, shaving cream as well as soap, and also nice post shave lotion and balm for a full lineup.
Haven’t tried cryogen yet so can’t comment on that - but it is another soap

OK...let me wade in here...
First of all, the obvious starter for any menthol shaving soap or cream has to be a croap, so you get something in between the two.

Second, the obvious choice to use as a benchmark for all menthol croaps has to be Proraso green, menthol & eucalyptus.

Third, and I know that I don't say this often enough, about how I use my favourite ceramic shaving pot just to store this one croap, but it has to be my number one shaving croap of all time...Phoenix & Beau Denali:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

This is for those who really want a good strong menthol kick, especially in hot weather, but don't want a chemical, biological or nuclear reaction, i.e. just a shaving experience that is about making your face fall off.

Denali is a gloriously luxuriant expression of the wet shave at its finest.

Unfortunately, P&B don't have a post balm for this (yet) but it pairs fantastically with...yup, you guessed it: Proraso Green As splash and/or balm:giggle:(y)

So, there you have it. I've made my point, my work here is done. I shall now go and have some breakfast and enjoy the cool spring morning sunshine...oh, yes, that reminds me so much of Denali...time for a shave methinks;)

Back
Top Bottom