Which facial Cleanser?

Ther reason I use glycerine soap (which is hardly girly, Vinny ) is that mantic always reckoned it's a good idea to make sure the beard is clean before the hot flannel goes on and lathering commences; plus, if I leave it on for a minute or two, I hope it might start softening the bristles?

Am I the only one who is feeling very afraid after working out who Pete is basing himself on ? Just as well I hang out in TSR enough to hope that some of Vinny's manliness rubs off on me !

JohnnyO. \ :?

JohnnyO said:
Am I the only one who is feeling very afraid after working out who Pete is basing himself on ? Just as well I hang out in TSR enough to hope that some of Vinny's manliness rubs off on me !

JohnnyO. \ :?

:lol: Sorry Johnny, I love those black comedies.

Martin, sorry, yup the brown bar, the bizzo

Mr Bateman, I presume?

You forgot the serum as part of the moisturizing routine.

I find a that all of the squeezy tube face washes to be much the same as each other. The choice coming down to scent preference or price.

I tend to return most often to The Body Shop Macca Root face wash or their Tea Tree offering.

I am currently using Superdrug face scrub. It is a gel based scrub but very light and pleasant. For something a bit heavier and grainier you could try the Real Shaving Co. face scrub.

Easy... Boots own no7 for men face wash and facial scrub. Best out there imo.
Billy Jealousy is very good too, but double the price of the Boots own brand... Tip of the day, use a quality sponge top apply to the face, that way it's more economical on the product and the sponge itself helps clean the skin.