Where to buy Schick injector blades in Europe (cheap)

I'm clearly expecting people to be psychic, it would really help if I was specific in the blade I was talking about!

It was the Schick injectors I was looking for, both in the hopes that they're good and that the injector case is better than the crap parker one I've got. I've bent the thing numerous times and it's pure force that makes it work now!
Can't help you there chap. I only knew of Amazon US or eBay.

There's a nifty trick somewhere here about modifying a Proline pack with the key. I think it may have been Mike that showed me @mpf9ret

Can't help you there chap. I only knew of Amazon US or eBay.

There's a nifty trick somewhere here about modifying a Proline pack with the key. I think it may have been Mike that showed me @mpf9ret
Ah nice, ok I'll have to see. I'm sure I had an old bomb proof one that came with the Schick injector but I'm convinced it's been 'tidied away' by the other half.

Just to double check it is these isn't it?
Screenshot_20221218_182828_Samsung Internet.jpg

I did see these where the pack is slightly different but also a little more expensive, but this is the only one I've seen that looks like the following:

Screenshot_20221218_182952_Samsung Internet.jpg

These days my advice is to forget the Chinese Schicks (yellow, above).
Too much hassle to get hold of and too expensive.
Get hold of an empty proper metal magazine. I'm out of empties, but surely someone can help out. Gentlemen?
Then get Schick Proline B-20 blades (from Connaught of course) and transfer them to the empty magazine.
Yes, it seems like a pain in the backside, but it's not complicated. It will take a few minutes to transfer 10 and then months to use those 10 blades.
Pro: The blades are as good as they get. Even better than the Chinese ones.
Con: A few minutes of extra work twice a year (if you use them every day)

Hint: Get two empty magazines, then transfer the Personna blades to one of them. They are actually not all that bad.
Bonus hint: Use a marker pen to keep track of which magazine holds which blades. A simple A and B will do.

Nice one, I've already got the B-20s and I had been transferring them into the personna cassette. It's just so flimsy (and me not exactly a gentle soul) it's starting to look like one of my kids pipe cleaners!

If the B's are just as good as the Schicks (or better) then I won't bother going on the hunt. I'll make a start with looking for a couple of empty magazines instead.

I've just overpaid (possibly) for a Pal Injectomatic which appears to come with a cassette so that's one down at least.

Cheers for the advice!

@Boycie83 was this one you were talking about? Took a bit of searching and I only managed to find it from a previous link you had put in.

Thread 'Schick Proline B Fronkencart' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/schick-proline-b-fronkencart.49966/

Curious as to what the benefit of this would be, other than you now have a new shell on the insert of the old, or that's what this one looks like. Shame you couldn't just slap a key straight on the B-20 mag.

For the sake of £15 picked up a pack of 10 Schick Platinum Treated Blades courtesy of the bay, no idea whether they'll be any good but I'm getting it just so I'll at least have 2 cassettes to play with.

Last edited:
@Boycie83 was this one you were talking about? Took a bit of searching and I only managed to find it from a previous link you had put in.

Thread 'Schick Proline B Fronkencart' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/schick-proline-b-fronkencart.49966/

Curious as to what the benefit of this would be, other than you now have a new shell on the insert of the old, or that's what this one looks like. Shame you couldn't just slap a key straight on the B-20 mag.

For the sake of £15 picked up a pack of 10 Schick Platinum Treated Blades courtesy of the bay, no idea whether they'll be any good but I'm getting it just so I'll at least have 2 cassettes to play with.
That's the one.
It was actually me. I was watching Young Frankenstein at the time.
https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/schick-proline-b-fronkencart.49966/
My apologies Arthur.

Back
Top Bottom