Where to buy Schick injector blades in Europe (cheap)

Just used a razor similar to the razors and blades above. It is my gold plated 1947 ( Birth Year ) razor. Fantastic close and fast shave with a Razorock 400 synthetic and Proraso pre shave followed with some Trumpers Sandalwood Shave cream. PDG.
Problem is I have all the above razors and more plus the blades and more so if you guys know of anyone looking to add to or start a collection let me know. As I am 72 I think it is time to move some of them and let some younger shaver know and enjoy them.
What are they worth ? had them for years so lost track.
Any ideas please let me know.
Regards .... Jim.

Thanks! Do you mean that one should look for certain individual sellers in Japan? What is their current platform? Japanese Rakuten listings do not offer international shipping.

Resurrecting an old one in hopes, anyone have a current source for these blades? US Amazon doesn't seem to want to ship to the UK

Cheers

Marc
B-20? Connaught have them:

I'm clearly expecting people to be psychic, it would really help if I was specific in the blade I was talking about!

It was the Schick injectors I was looking for, both in the hopes that they're good and that the injector case is better than the crap parker one I've got. I've bent the thing numerous times and it's pure force that makes it work now!

Back
Top Bottom