Where Are the Injector Shavers?

I have a Neo II which I used for a very quick shave until I discovered injectors.
Tomorrow/today I'll try it with the pivot lock off.
I find injectors highly effective but a bit boring so I see where you're coming from.
Out of the three razor I'll never ever ever let go, two are injectors. The Bunny V3 and the Eversharp Fashion razor. So I don't find them boring at all.
The third is a 1912

Out of the three razor I'll never ever ever let go, two are injectors. The Bunny V3 and the Eversharp Fashion razor. So I don't find them boring at all.
The third is a 1912

I for one would like to see a video of someone shaving their face with one out of curiosity.

And then ruined it by adding a pivot.

The fixed head Trac II is still available today in some markets. I can't recall exactly when the Trac II hit the market but it could be going on 40 years now. As a disposable, the format is still sold as the Blue II. Their latest single blade razor, the Guard, has a pivot and it's a smashing razor.

Back to injectors ...

Not with their injector they didn't .

Oh, yes ... they did do an injector, didn't they? Improved it, in fact by adding a second blade. Yeah! The that was the one injector razor that I actually got on with.

You're right about the Guard. It completely dispelled my negative attitude about cartridges - outstanding razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven't tried a Trac II but I have tried a Guard and prefer the Neo II when the pivot is locked.
The Pal Injecto-matic and a several Schicks give me a better shave than any of the cartridge razors I've tried.