When your cheapest cream embarrasses everything else...

What does it look like? Any different packaging wise to the stuff we see in supermarkets etc?

It looks like this

Palmolive_Menthol_Shaving_Cream_Tube__57174.1374151550.1200.1200.jpg

If you have a look at the classifieds here, SeanC has a tube for sale with some other bits.

Agree with Palmolive . Both red or menthol are superlative, protective and easy to leather in face .
Here in Italy every supermarket or grocery store sells it and IMHO are superiore to . Proraso
Try many expensive cream and soap during years and 90/100 When I found my face sore, it was the cream. too much stuff inside not necessary .
Btw of course there are some products for which it is worth spending
My 2 cents

Agree with Palmolive . Both red or menthol are superlative, protective and easy to leather in face .
Here in Italy every supermarket or grocery store sells it and IMHO are superiore to . Proraso
Try many expensive cream and soap during years and 90/100 When I found my face sore, it was the cream. too much stuff inside not necessary .
Btw of course there are some products for which it is worth spending
My 2 cents

In the UK the red and green Italian Palmolives used to be easy to find but less now after Brexit.

I'm in agreement about the above. When it comes to the shaving soaps/creams I use the most, I generally find the budget ones are the ones I revisit the most. There are the German Sticks (Palmolive, Tabac, Speick, Wilkinson), and the Italian creams and soft soaps (Proraso, Palmolive, Vitos, Cella) and a few others like Mitchell's Wool Fat.

Back
Top Bottom