Wheelie Bin

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article3112671.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 112671.ece</a><!-- m -->

Cats are vermin, no wonder the superstitious mediaeval types thought they were Witches' Familiars... I'm not superstitious at all, but the best thing I ever introduced to my garden is Albert the greyhound. No more cat shit all over the garden, so saves me flinging it back to the owner's garden (and yes I did it on more than one occasion - without bothering to check if they were in the garden at the time).

Wheelie-bin-cat-woman should get a medal for saving the surrounding houses from the menace of cat shit.

hunnymonster said:
Cats are vermin, no wonder the superstitious mediaeval types thought they were Witches' Familiars... I'm not superstitious at all, but the best thing I ever introduced to my garden is Albert the greyhound. No more cat shit all over the garden, so saves me flinging it back to the owner's garden (and yes I did it on more than one occasion - without bothering to check if they were in the garden at the time).

Wheelie-bin-cat-woman should get a medal for saving the surrounding houses from the menace of cat shit.

Well, unless you've supplied Albert the greyhound with a butt-plug, surely you still have an excrement-related issue to deal with?

Or do you just wait for a frosty morning and get the pitching wedge out?

I'm not a big cat lover myself, just sort of got landed with this creature a couple of years ago. Really pleased though that my neighbours haven't taken to flinging cat poo on my head. :lol:

Mostly cats bury their turds, more likely that you were tossing fox shit at your neighbour :eek:

Just a thought for a rainy Sunday afternoon project, you could make a launcher using drain pipe and that snow blower you inverted eminently more satisfying than merely chucking :)

Dermot O'Logical said:
Well, unless you've supplied Albert the greyhound with a butt-plug, surely you still have an excrement-related issue to deal with?

But clever dog Albert, defaecates in the same area - so it's in an area where I expect it to be...

I've been known to let them dehydrate and use the lawnmower to hoover them up :lol:

hunnymonster said:
Dermot O'Logical said:

But clever dog Albert, defaecates in the same area - so it's in an area where I expect it to be...

I've been known to let them dehydrate and use the lawnmower to hoover them up :lol:

Just be careful if you're using a strimmer. I knew somebody once who had an Irish Wolfhound........... :mrgreen:

Update on enclosed cat big toilet box.....she will use it when she has to, but seems to have reverted to going outside again for the most part - which suits me fine. Unless or until neighbours start flinging cat poo willy nilly over the hedge. :lol:
However she won't use it (yet) with the door on, which sortof defeats the object, which was to stop her flinging cat litter all over the place when burying. Although it is certainly less of a problem than the totally open tray. So I will leave the door off for a while, and let her get used to it and then try again.

wiilibin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom