What's your favourite Winter shaving soap?

Can I ask does this have a nice sweetness to the scent, one I've considered for a while but enjoy a sweeter scent and wouldn't be all that keen on a pine scent (that's) overpowering?
You can smell pine in it, nowhere near as strong as Pino Alpestre though, then you get a clove/cinnamon scent coming through. Really does remind you of Christmas. I love it.

You can smell pine in it, nowhere near as strong as Pino Alpestre though, then you get a clove/cinnamon scent coming through. Really does remind you of Christmas. I love it.
Thanks for your reply it does sound really nice bit like the Dickens then really have has something reminiscent of gingerbread men also Is It cranberry that one of the notes and can it be picked up in the scent ?

Thanks for your reply it does sound really nice bit like the Dickens then really have has something reminiscent of gingerbread men also Is It cranberry that one of the notes and can it be picked up in the scent ?
Cranberry is there but to my nose it'd be faint. Id say pine, clove/cinnamon and vanilla maybe would be the initial hit. Definitely one id recommend.

Joining TSR has been an education. Prior to using a DE razor my daily shave was with canned goo. At this time if year ,Ive enjoyed Signature soaps Vectis - the scent of grapefruit, frankincense etc is so good and Ive enjoyed Proraso sandlewood which for me is a great scent in Winter..
Proraso Sandalwood is a great scent. It always reminds me of my early days of trading wet shaving. Have you tried the new Proraso Super Formula soap? It's very good.

Joining TSR has been an education. Prior to using a DE razor my daily shave was with canned goo. At this time if year ,Ive enjoyed Signature soaps Vectis - the scent of grapefruit, frankincense etc is so good and Ive enjoyed Proraso sandlewood which for me is a great scent in Winter..
Before I started making soaps I too used the canned stuff like lots of others! Have a peaceful Christmas Pete

Chris is Super Formula a seperate product or is that what they updated too ?
It's their latest formula Russ. It performs way above its price point. The visible difference is noted by the Super Formula text on the lid - handily displayed in this arty farty photo of mine:

Back
Top Bottom