What's your favourite Winter shaving soap?

Whats your favourite Winter shaving soap (I know its not Winter yet )or do you do as I do , mostly shave with the same soap each day until its finished?

+1 to the P&B scents mentioned above by @merchant_seaman and @zygalski but I will also add TOBS Sandalwood and D R Harris Marlborough. There may be some new ones creep in to the favourites list this winter after a recent procurement run
I only have the TOBS Sandalwood aftershave gel which is absolutely great. The matching soap/cream is high on my “to get” list.
Oh and Chris I love the sound of a procurement run. I can hire a Transit van on the cheap.........

My first reaction was "Tabac", but I'm not sure.
I shave in a heated bathroom. What's the difference? Why do I need a winter soap?
Maybe a nice "summery" soap will help lighten up the winter gloom.
I hereby declare Castle Forbes Lime my winter soap 2020/21
The scent of lime groves while it is cold and dark and grim and gloomy. That should help.

Then again, I'll probably pick whatever I fancy that day. Except for Tabac. I'm out of Tabac.

My first reaction was "Tabac", but I'm not sure.
I shave in a heated bathroom. What's the difference? Why do I need a winter soap?
Maybe a nice "summery" soap will help lighten up the winter gloom.
I hereby declare Castle Forbes Lime my winter soap 2020/21
The scent of lime groves while it is cold and dark and grim and gloomy. That should help.

Then again, I'll probably pick whatever I fancy that day. Except for Tabac. I'm out of Tabac.
There's logic there. I also quite like menthol soaps in winter to start the day with as I like the feeling of the cold air on my face.

Back
Top Bottom