What’s Your Favourite Underrated Item

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
This is it for me a collapsible dog bowl.
Iv bought a good few shaving bowls/scuttles over the years but this is the one i use on my work travels. infact i’m now using it in the house more & more.
Now i know we can all whip up a lather in seconds but this little item just makes my life easier, No worrying about breaking my porcelain & pottery bowls. Now i did say dog bowl as that’s what it is, to stop greedy dog’s eating to fast.
Iv seen these at £15 £10 but ebay is
£4.75. Give it a go you won’t be disappointed
62F08ADC-04D1-45BE-BE69-0FEBE9090DDC.jpeg

What’s Your Favourite Underrated Item​

JJfltzE.jpg

I need to ask have you ever put your razors in the dishwasher :eek:
Apparently it’s ok
i’m a bit worried but think i’ll give it a go
I'm sure it'd fine, I'd not do myself though as not only do I not own a dishwasher but I'd find an old toothbrush to be sufficient to clean off old soap scum.

And on that I really should do that myself at sometime! I've not cleaned my razors in a while.

I'm sure it'd fine, I'd not do myself though as not only do I not own a dishwasher but I'd find an old toothbrush to be sufficient to clean off old soap scum.

And on that I really should do that myself at sometime! I've not cleaned my razors in a while.
i seen a couple of things on youtube about it also the guy from Rex reckons it’s ok.
i guess at the end of the day it’s only water & detergent, what could go wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom