whats the difference between these fatip razors? help please :)

D

Deleted member 12673

hello people, whats the difference between these fatip razors? i cant tell tbh

FaTip Nichelato Grande Double Edge Safety Razor

FaTip Double Cromato Grande PC Edge Safety Razor

Fatip Shaver Beard Large – 90 gr.

Fatip Shaver Beard Large Chrome – 100 gr.

in a nutshell im after an aggressive razor and would like for it to be open comb,
so i should i got for one of the above fatip razors? (assumings ive differentiated between the ones in the links above,
or should i maybe go for something like this semi slant razor?

Amalines Semi-Slant Safety Razor All Shiny Chrome Finish Double Edge Razor Old School Shaver for Men Shaving Moustache & Beard - No Blades Included

bare in mind i've never used a slant de razor before and i've only used an open comb razor in my savo medlife russion razor which has one side closed comb and the other side open comb, and i really like the feel and efficiency of the open comb tbh

any help would be appreciated...

Not sure what amazon is including in these listings, but you can see all the fatips here more clearly:

Basically fatip is selling open comb heads in piccolo and grande handles. Also the gentiles (closed comb) and all of them in grande handles. All these are M4 handles so cannot be used in any other razor except from fatips. They also sell slants, OC and CC if you are interested in slants

Not sure what amazon is including in these listings, but you can see all the fatips here more clearly:

Basically fatip is selling open comb heads in piccolo and grande handles. Also the gentiles (closed comb) and all of them in grande handles. All these are M4 handles so cannot be used in any other razor except from fatips. They also sell slants, OC and CC if you are interested in slants
cool, many thanks for replying...

Back
Top Bottom