What's the best tea you can get in UK supermarket?

... you need boiling water to make tea ...
Oh! no you don't! You need boiling water to bring out the tannin in the tea so much favoured in UK - why Yorkshire Tea and tea bags are so popular. 90C makes tea very well indeed but without releasing so much tannin. Yorkshire tea drinkers wouldn't like this, I don't suppose for one second! But you could try it.

Red Bush or mint tea I do at 90c, but normal tea is always at 100c.

Freshly boiled water, straight on top of the Ringtons tea bag. I don't take milk but if you do let the bag infuse for at least 3 mins before adding the cow juice. I have mine black and leave the bag in. I don't think you can beat Ringtons tea. They still deliver it to your door .

Barry's is quite widely available (even my local poky, rural little Asda for local people has it) - but I gravitate towards Waitrose own-brand.
Blimey! Never knew that! My Dad (who is Irish) used to bring it back when he visited my grandparents, when I was a kid.
I have to say I have never shopped in Asda so maybe that's why I never saw it...thanks for the info

I looked at a mug of Yorkshire once, tentatively sniffed it - and decided I was better off being thirsty.

Due respect to those who like it, just not for me - not my cuppa tea.

Main thing that 'mericans don't realise is that you need boiling water to make tea; not something that comes out of a hot-water jug.
Oh I get it now... It took me a few years but I finally got it.
We only buy PG Tips now. Typhoo and Twinnings were briefly tried then given away. I haven't tried Yorkshire tea but now I'm intrigued.
I'm still partial to sweet peach ICED tea when I'm visiting the southern states.