What’s your ultimate/favourite shave cream of all time and why?

I'd say Any extro croap.... Then Hawkins and brimble on a par with body shop (that's right you heard me.... Body shop!!! ) Proasso.... Palmolive, arko, Edwin jagger.....
Errrrrrr actually I love all shave creams, soaps, croaps

From what I already tried (still a long road ahead) I can say, omega (my number one till this moment especially for the scent and performance), red prorasso, ingram (trying to find the egyptian one) and arko.

Last edited:
My favourite is (was?) TOBS "Shaving Shop" scenet. while typing this I thought to myself I need to buy some more, but it seems to have been discontinued? Does anybody know what happened to that? Similar in a way to Eton College, except lighter, fresher and less of a zesty scent.

Close second for me is Musgo Real "Lime Basil". Cream quality up there with the 3 T's and the scent rings the same sort of bells that TOBS Shaving Shop did. A light and fresh fragrance. Smells understated and subtle when in use but lingers nicely on the skin. In my head, a real old school barber shop scent.

Honourable mentions to GFT Eucris and GFT Violet. Eucris for the ultimate luxury gentleman shave and Violet is a perfect naturally floral scent. Well worth a shot, even if you dislike rose or lavender, violet may well be for you.

Honourable mentions to GFT Eucris and GFT Violet. Eucris for the ultimate luxury gentleman shave and Violet is a perfect naturally floral scent. Well worth a shot, even if you dislike rose or lavender, violet may well be for you.

GFT Violet and Rose are really nice scents. Eucris is probably my favourite scent (aside from attars). I'm curious, though as to whether you are referring to the soap or the cream as the Eucris soap is a real bear to get anything like a lather from. My technique was to enjoy it when I had reasonable growth to shave off, pre-wash with a glycerine soap and then rub the actual bar all over my beard before face lathering. That kinda got me to where I wanted to shave with the GFT soap.

Back
Top Bottom