What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

The same one I always wear. My Hugo Boss watch with a dark blue face and a brown leather strap. Sorry, but I don't know how to include pictures in my post.

I intend to treat myself to a nice bracelet watch very soon, as the strap on my watch is starting to show its age. I wear it every day, except for when I am not going out anywhere. It is as much a part of me as the clothes that I wear.

Never been a fan of high end watches. Now use an inexpensive Wenger. But coming across this in the site was tempted to dig out an old watch I used for years. which I stopped using as the crystal very scratched.
Shook it a few times and it started to go. Checked it out as a Seiko 6105 8110. Divers Watch which I brought in 1969.

Maybe worth a service as it has a cult following. having been in movie Apocalypse Now. Photo of it on my wrist.

IMG_2209.jpeg

Never been a fan of high end watches. Now use an inexpensive Wenger. But coming across this in the site was tempted to dig out an old watch I used for years. which I stopped using as the crystal very scratched.
Shook it a few times and it started to go. Checked it out as a Seiko 6105 8110. Divers Watch which I brought in 1969.

Maybe worth a service as it has a cult following. having been in movie Apocalypse Now. Photo of it on my wrist.

View attachment 89600
Some crystals can be cleared by rubbing with a mild abrasive like toothpaste, but if it needs a service anyway..

Some crystals can be cleared by rubbing with a mild abrasive like toothpaste, but if it needs a service anyway..

I was just thinking about that. In the car detaining world you can buy a glass polish for removing microscratches from windscreens, perhaps polishing with a Dremel polishing pad.

Back
Top Bottom