What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

W87h.jpg

I have had this Casio W87H kicking round for many years without being worn much and had an inspiration to couple it with this one-piece Zulu diver strap. Its a fraction oversized and i have stuck with spring bars instead of properly fitting solid bars , military style.

I do like the resulting look tho, the grey and black watch seems to go well with the black strap ?

OK, my mistake. I do remember self winders when I was young as that's what most everyone had back then. I remember as a kid I was in awe of a Seiko kinetic watch a friend of my dad wore and him explaining to me how it functioned. I even had, if I remember correctly, a Timex Electric watch that was all black and the seconds hand had a red tip. It was a great looking watch.

If I were to wear a digital, which I have not done since early 1988, I would buy this one:

Ben raved about it and I really like his practical reviews as he doesn't suffer from "automatic snobbery" that countless other watch bloggers effuse:

If I were to wear a digital, which I have not done since early 1988, I would buy this one:

Ben raved about it and I really like his practical reviews as he doesn't suffer from "automatic snobbery" that countless other watch bloggers effuse:

I have the A700 its usually touted as a ladies watch but its much the same size as many other Casios. It has an excellent strap much easier to adjust than much more expensive Milanese straps on other watches.

3EE118E5-ED59-4D80-9CF6-471736BD828F_1_201_a.jpeg

My "new to me" Lorus Titanium field watch that a good friend in the UK helped me procure as Lorus does not market certain models in the USA and Lorus UK won't even ship to here. SOB's!! :mad: I put on a khaki Perlon strap that IMO looks smart & dapper.

HiDVL6l.jpg

You must have young eyes, Manstein. I'd need my bifocals to even begin to read the gizmos & doohickies on that watch at my age. It sure does look "bombproof" however!!

4O6HmTd.jpg

My Lorus Lumibrite field watch with a Crown & Buckle Army Perlon strap.

I have had this watch almost six weeks and just yesterday I reset the time to exact Atomic Time as it had gained in that entire period approx. ½ second. Yes, ½ measly second!! Unbelievable!! That is HAQ watch territory. I have never owned a watch this accurate before. Simply stunned!! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom