What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

I think I have a similar model but in red. Did you put the Milanese bracelet on yourself? I've always found Russian spring bars to be poor and in a couple of cases I've had to be a bit brutal to remove straps. I wonder if the bars themselves bend and the ends jam?
Yes I did put the Milanese bracelet on my self about 40 minutes ago, lol the Russian spring bars are unusual in the way that the central pin is longer than you can retract them they appear to have a outer sheeth and the inner pins have no way of retracting them I'm sure fitting them is easy but I suspect they're using a special factory tool to fit them, your not alone in being brutal the factory ones are now buggerd.

I assume the Russians think strap replacement will never be needed. I musn't be the only one who's put the Bergeon tool aside and deployed the side cutters!
lol I think personal taste of the soldiers wasn’t high on the pecking order, probably durability was the order of the day, got to give them one thing, that bracelet ain’t coming off by any other means other than mindless violence or you get blown up.

Reactions: abj
Back
Top Bottom