What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

I'd be inclined to ask for one without 'too much oil.' If the oil gets everywhere it's a bit of a booger. @jaycey is the one to ask.

I'd be inclined to ask for one without 'too much oil.' If the oil gets everywhere it's a bit of a booger. @jaycey is the one to ask.
Amazingly enough it started keeping perfect time after I'd had it on my wrist for 4-5 hours I guess the excess amount of oil couldn't have been that bad. In any case, the watch comes with a 2 year guarantee, so I should be OK.

Amazingly enough it started keeping perfect time after I'd had it on my wrist for 4-5 hours I guess the excess amount of oil couldn't have been that bad. In any case, the watch comes with a 2 year guarantee, so I should be OK.

Excess oil in a movement is bad, very bad. But if yours has sorted itself out then it isn't excess oil, that doesn't just 'go away'
If the movement hasn't ran for some time it will take a while to settle down. As has been said, you are in safe hands with Eddie, great products and great reputation. My PRS 18A is one of the most accurate watches I own, and I own few!

Very interesting and very nice watch