what supplements & vitamins do you take?

Magnesium for leg cramps at night; it works.
That is one that I've considered after the first time I experienced horrific cramping overnight after a fencing competition. We do enjoy avocadoes, so I just make sure I have one after fencing and by night time I'm okay. I know other folks who swear by magnesium, even spray-on for leg cramps.

That is one that I've considered after the first time I experienced horrific cramping overnight after a fencing competition. We do enjoy avocadoes, so I just make sure I have one after fencing and by night time I'm okay. I know other folks who swear by magnesium, even spray-on for leg cramps.
You might also try a banana along with an avocado. I too fence (foil) and experienced leg cramps after particularly vigorous sessions, which is what started me on magnesium. I’ve not come across spray-on magnesium, but will keep an eye out for it and give it a try.

You might also try a banana along with an avocado. I too fence (foil) and experienced leg cramps after particularly vigorous sessions, which is what started me on magnesium. I’ve not come across spray-on magnesium, but will keep an eye out for it and give it a try.
I do have a banana, or two, prior to poule rounds which helps stave off stiffness while we wait for the eliminations to start. I'll usually finish off with a couple and then go home. I have had leg cramps driving home from fencing, which is torture! Avocado, once home and by night .... sound. Thanks for the suggestion. En garde!

Being an epee fencer, it's all bouncing on the ankles, so MSM supplementation is no doubt in my future ...

Many say they like avocadoes, they taste like paste to me, like eating something that's not food.

I do have a banana, or two, prior to poule rounds which helps stave off stiffness while we wait for the eliminations to start. I'll usually finish off with a couple and then go home. I have had leg cramps driving home from fencing, which is torture! Avocado, once home and by night .... sound. Thanks for the suggestion. En garde!

Being an epee fencer, it's all bouncing on the ankles, so MSM supplementation is no doubt in my future ...
im pretty sure that msm is suppose to be good for hair growth too

My approach, driven by scientific research in macro-biology, is to consume as much food as i can, of as many different types as i can.

My digestive system is trained to filter out the good stuff and sends it round my body, to my organs, bones and skin, whilst simultaneously sending the bad stuff + the waste to my A***Hole.

It a mightily impressive system that i have been using for as long back as i can remember. I get a reminder signal in my stomach when more food needs to be ingested into my eco-processing unit.

My approach, driven by scientific research in macro-biology, is to consume as much food as i can, of as many different types as i can.

My digestive system is trained to filter out the good stuff and sends it round my body, to my organs, bones and skin, whilst simultaneously sending the bad stuff + the waste to my A***Hole.

It a mightily impressive system that i have been using for as long back as i can remember. I get a reminder signal in my stomach when more food needs to be ingested into my eco-processing unit.

I'm kind of the same to the extent that my belly has enlarged to fit more food in. It must have been because I was needing more vitamins. :LOL:

Unfortunately, sometimes the filter gets confused, and sends the bad stuff to the hole beneath the nose which then excites the vocal cords.

Back
Top Bottom