What made your day a good one

I feel a whole tonne lighter!

Finally, I got around to disposing of my VHS collection ...
Finally, I've finished digitising my DVD collection (of things that I can't readily stream) ...
Finally, I've consigned my (remaining) DVD collection to the loft ... to be disposed of in 5-10 years, no doubt.

I already have my CD collection ripped (I've no streaming music subscription) as lossless and that's in the loft ... similarly to be disposed of in 5-10 years, no doubt. My cassettes all went years ago.

I still have vinyl out and still play it.

But phew! Several shelves-worth of space freed up ... Mrs has bagged downstairs space for books (I'm not at all a reader) and I've bagged the space upstairs just to breathe out into.

Replaced brake pads and fluid in my mate's Harley Davidson on Sat, then did the decent thing and did the test ride and bedding in myself. Got lost (I don't know my way round where he lives) so I spent 2h riding his bike and then seeing the relief on his face when I reappeared with his bike intact! Followed by beers, pizza, and a ride out this morning so he could tell me how much better it stopped. Making the most of a decent weekend weather wise.

Back
Top Bottom