What made your day a good one

Not pulling the trigger on a Carbon CX or the WS -D2.
So so close tonight.
Stella and Courvoisier VSOP Fine Cognac not helping though.

And a man of fine taste with the Courvoisier.

Not sure about the Stella. The fighting man's lager. Banged up on that stuff you could take on the world

Rain was forecast for the entire day today, but it didn’t rain at all.
I laid new turf last Thursday with the weather forecast for a washout this weekend ...

Nothing more than a mild spattering so far. I've spent much of the weekend standing in the garden with a hosepipe. No great drama, I suppose, but rain would have made it all a lot easier for me.

I laid new turf last Thursday with the weather forecast for a washout this weekend ...

Nothing more than a mild spattering so far. I've spent much of the weekend standing in the garden with a hosepipe. No great drama, I suppose, but rain would have made it all a lot easier for me.

Just starting the heavy stuff at this end. Oddly supposed to be laying turf for my son today and thinking of going ahead in the wet which will make it easier and beneficial

Just starting the heavy stuff at this end. Oddly supposed to be laying turf for my son today and thinking of going ahead in the wet which will make it easier and beneficial
So long as the topsoil you're turfing isn't sodden, it should be fine. Point is, you don't want ground softer than usual since you'll likely get divets and furrows as you inevitably sink in while turfing. Lots of boards to stand on! Soak the hell out of it once laid.

Have a plan, take your time, have fun!

2d6efcebed2a521e198cb71d4184fc6e.gif

Back
Top Bottom