What made your day a good one

okay after a crappy start in the morning when i found out that I didn't get selected for one big leadership training programme, at least I got some good news - I'm being moved from web designer role to associate software engineer role. Finally working with people that I can learn from instead of constantly self educating everywhere!

Since starting the strip and rebuild the garden project at the start of lock down last year.

IMG_20200628_120304.jpg

IMG_20200628_120724.jpg

(halfway point)

The better weather has allowed things to come together. It may not be everyone's idea of a pretty garden (back yard) but easy maintenance and practical

IMG_20210401_194426.jpg

IMG_20210401_194412.jpg

Most of the work done by ourselves and it has been a challenge. A new solid shed c/w outside lavvy in to the bargain. I thought my wife was bonkers when she said 'I want an external toilet' but I am amazed at its popularity

Since starting the strip and rebuild the garden project at the start of lock down last year.

View attachment 67526

View attachment 67522

(halfway point)

The better weather has allowed things to come together. It may not be everyone's idea of a pretty garden (back yard) but easy maintenance and practical

View attachment 67524

View attachment 67525

Most of the work done by ourselves and it has been a challenge. A new solid shed c/w outside lavvy in to the bargain. I thought my wife was bonkers when she said 'I want an external toilet' but I am amazed at its popularity
Looks great Chris , very nice indeed.

Looks great Chris , very nice indeed.

Thanks Russ. A bit more 'dicking up' and should be ready for the summer. Moved the kitchen table outside yesterday and needing a second coat of grey. Son gave us theirs as a replacement

IMG_20210405_085117.jpg

It is all part of what made my day a good one.

Standing outside taking the photo, and is this really snow falling?

View attachment 67526

View attachment 67522

(halfway point)

View attachment 67524

View attachment 67525

What a cracking job, what a transformation :)

View attachment 67526

View attachment 67522

(halfway point)

View attachment 67524

View attachment 67525

What are we seeing in shots 1 and 2 Chris a side alley?

Got this thing through the MOT after a severe talking to!

F541D897-C96F-479B-981E-A3BA2F9FA70D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom