What made your day a good one

Losing a stone in weight

Apparently I am borderline on the scale of potentially, possibly, may be being diabetic at some point in the future.

So nip it in the bud to remove all the vagueness becoming reality. Eating far healthier and cycling 10 to 15 miles a day.

If that is what it takes and I lose weight then I am a happy bunny

Well done Chris. I lost about 7kg in 2-3 weeks just by reducing carbs in favour of protein, so less bread, pasta and rice, but still bacon, eggs, mushrooms, chicken, etc. I swapped cappuccino for black filter coffee and avoided sugary stuff. OK so I've had a bit of a softer approach since, but that initial success made me feel a lot better.

Losing a stone in weight

Apparently I am borderline on the scale of potentially, possibly, may be being diabetic at some point in the future.

So nip it in the bud to remove all the vagueness becoming reality. Eating far healthier and cycling 10 to 15 miles a day.

If that is what it takes and I lose weight then I am a happy bunny
"stone" That's metric right? :unsure: :LOL:

Funny how in the US they have lbs but not stones! 14lb is a stone, which is 6.35kg (which actually is metric )
Well. anything can be converted to metric. 6.35kg isn't a nice even number, and 14 pounds is just plain weird for a standard unit of measurement.

Old systems of measuring things made sense in their day, but don't convert easily to modern methods. Oh well, as long as it works I guess.

Well. anything can be converted to metric. 6.35kg isn't a nice even number, and 14 pounds is just plain weird for a standard unit of measurement.

Old systems of measuring things made sense in their day, but don't convert easily to modern methods. Oh well, as long as it works I guess.

How does 0.0623 kN sound?....depending where you are standing in the world of course

Well done Chris. I lost about 7kg in 2-3 weeks just by reducing carbs in favour of protein, so less bread, pasta and rice, but still bacon, eggs, mushrooms, chicken, etc. I swapped cappuccino for black filter coffee and avoided sugary stuff. OK so I've had a bit of a softer approach since, but that initial success made me feel a lot better.

Thanks Mr temperate steel. And well done to you of course, know how you might be feeling.

Bread was the killer for me, but seem to be getting on with a damn site less and enjoying the inventive cooking. Actually feeling rather good about everything.

Last edited:
And corrected. I was thinking gardening implements at the time.

A bit like thinking of tractors and maybe, just, accidently coming across xHamster
shame.jpg

Back
Top Bottom