What made your day a good one

Great job, very "on trend" colour scheme. Could be the angle but is that mirror centered horizontally? Sorry OCD here!
Also it gets dark pretty quick there! First photo sunny and the next pitch black!

Don't worry I am as OCD as you are. It is aligned pretty perfectly, and very centered over the fire place. I am scarily attentive to detail.

It's these phone cameras which tend to make things lean. Because they are crap. Or so I think, as a weak excuse.

After spending five weeks in hospital over May and June which culminated in a triple heart bypass I am finally cleared fit to return to work, going back to work doesn’t sound like something to celebrate but after the months just gone by, it is.

Dave.

That is a great way to celebrate after a triple bypass. Goes a long way to say 'Back to normality'. May it continue.

After spending five weeks in hospital over May and June which culminated in a triple heart bypass I am finally cleared fit to return to work, going back to work doesn’t sound like something to celebrate but after the months just gone by, it is.

Dave.
I didn't waste five weeks, they chucked me in the meat wagon and off to get "emergency surgery" for my CABG, as they called it, that was 21 years ago, still tickin' and kickin'! Stay healthy my friend!

I didn't waste five weeks, they chucked me in the meat wagon and off to get "emergency surgery" for my CABG, as they called it, that was 21 years ago, still tickin' and kickin'! Stay healthy my friend!
They told me it was safer to be in hospital in case anything happened and I had an Angiogram which highlighted the problem. I then had to wait for a bed at a different hospital as they don’t perform bypass surgery at Derby Royal. A bit of a faff but I’m feeling a lot better except for some tablet side effects, a small price to pay in my opinion. Good to hear your doing well and thank you for the good wishes.

They told me it was safer to be in hospital in case anything happened and I had an Angiogram which highlighted the problem. I then had to wait for a bed at a different hospital as they don’t perform bypass surgery at Derby Royal. A bit of a faff but I’m feeling a lot better except for some tablet side effects, a small price to pay in my opinion. Good to hear your doing well and thank you for the good wishes.
I went to the cath lab where they ran a catheter in from the groin up to the heart and I could see the blocked arteries on the monitor, cool stuff!

I went to the cath lab where they ran a catheter in from the groin up to the heart and I could see the blocked arteries on the monitor, cool stuff!
They went in through the artery by my thumb, apparently it’s normally the wrist but not on me.
I woke up after my surgery with a catheter inserted, I enjoyed not having to worry about going to the toilet but my dignity took a knock, but not as big as the knock it took when the Nurse inserted two suppositories and she also had to clean me up after the inevitable result.

The wiring to the pump on one of our cat water fountains broke ... it's only a few months old, so should be a warranty matter. Having had an absolute bear of a time on one previously (wear and tear, you're not doing it right, have you cleaned it regularly, you didn't buy it direct ... kind of excuses), I was primed for a fight!

Face palm ... just a "contact us" box on the website with no ability to upload receipt or photographs.

But, I get an email back simply saying "Let me have your address, I'll pop a replacement in the post". Gosh! Errr ... okay? Done. In fact, no sooner done than APC are knocking on the door (the very next day) with a parcel ... and it's the replacement pump.

Blimey! I did not expect that (either) ...

Happy cats again, drinking from moving water ... not from standing water in a bowl like the rest of the cat plebs.

The company? Catit. https://catit.co.uk/ < blatant advert based on excellent customer service and aftersales

Back
Top Bottom