What made your day a crap one??

Well having read the more recent posts on this thread my pants day doesn't seem so bad.
So we went to visit some family in the lake district.
While we were having a day out we went to some waterfalls.
Having swapped my zoom lense on my camera to my wide angle and thinking I'd use the zoom again fairly shortly I popped it in my hoodie pocket...
we walked up towards the top section of the Falls and I began to take a few shots... and as I lent against the rocks the zoom lens popped out of my pocket... and rolled down the rock face, my brother reached out to grab it but it was just a few centimetres from his fingertips. It then proceeded to cartwheel down the rest of the hill until it disappeared over the edge of the rock face only to land (we surmised) into the rock pool below. After about 15 mins of searching we decided it was a lost cause. DOH!
P1050841.jpg

Well having read the more recent posts on this thread my pants day doesn't seem so bad.
So we went to visit some family in the lake district.
While we were having a day out we went to some waterfalls.
Having swapped my zoom lense on my camera to my wide angle and thinking I'd use the zoom again fairly shortly I popped it in my hoodie pocket...
we walked up towards the top section of the Falls and I began to take a few shots... and as I lent against the rocks the zoom lens popped out of my pocket... and rolled down the rock face, my brother reached out to grab it but it was just a few centimetres from his fingertips. It then proceeded to cartwheel down the rest of the hill until it disappeared over the edge of the rock face only to land (we surmised) into the rock pool below. After about 15 mins of searching we decided it was a lost cause. DOH!
View attachment 108322
Unlucky, we live and learn.....
At least it was just the camera lense and not one of your party.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom