What made your day a crap one??

£15 for a new landline??? Please tell me where I can get one as cheaply as that. The ones that I have seen are at least double that amount (some even more). I don't shop in Aldi or Lidl. If I paid such a suspiciously low amount for a new handset, I would fully expect it to pack up within six months. You get what you pay for.
Voilà

Back up and running and your appointment sorted with change from £20.

Reactions: FJY
I forgot all about Argos. I'll have to have a look on their website and see if this item is available at my local store. It certainly looks okay.

Thank you for that, Mr Boycie83. I apologise for any rudeness or misunderstandings on my part. It was unintentional.
If you get no joy with that model, there are a few others under £20. I chose that one as the best looking of the bunch.

Reactions: FJY
I am not miserable, and you don't even know me, so how can you possibly know this? I also go out often and I am a relatively sociable and friendly person when I do go out, so I am not a hermit, either. You base your opinion of me purely on what I post on here, but that is hardly an accurate impression of my personality.

Please get your basic facts correct before you start throwing insults around.
You were moaning (misarable) about the fact no one would contact you despite you electing to be uncontactable (dismissive of landline and not wanting mobile) ergo.. a hermit!

Appreciate you might not be old, so I’ll retract that.

Pretty sure NHS has better things to do than be running after you if you choose to be out of contact.

You were moaning (misarable) about the fact no one would contact you despite you electing to be uncontactable (dismissive of landline and not wanting mobile) ergo.. a hermit!

Appreciate you might not be old, so I’ll retract that.

Pretty sure NHS has better things to do than be running after you if you choose to be out of contact.
I think that you need to look up the definition of the word "hermit" in the dictionary, my friend. Because, I do not fit that definition at all. Anyone who knows me would ratify that.

Also, at no point in any of my posts did I say that the NHS were "running after" me. It was a GP that wanted to see me after my last blood test, even though he was fully aware that I did not have a contactable phone number. I do NOT choose to be out of contact at all, it is personal circumstances that have placed me in this position.

I hope that this clears up any confusion, because you seem to have completely missed the point of my post. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom