What made your day a crap one??

Oh boys I have tried so hard.
We had a great evening and meal with Mrs TC's workmates, a few new ones tonight, it was decided us oldies carry on our night. We went to the closest new place, it was bouncing. We were having a laugh and we were having a dance when I clocked a drongo checking out one of our groups jackets, I'm sorry like but that does not happen on my watch, he was6 about to steal it . Long story short, I was raging and ready - stood the twunts up and invited them both outside.
The normal how-do-you-do then Mrs TC asked me not to.
The doorstaff were a bit lacking on who did what, - so I poked each dick to ID them, saying my offer still stood. The manager said " leave it T"
huh?
It's only my mates boy who's now in charge. They had had a report of what had happened on our table.
Mrs TC always says " I can only paper over the cracks"
Still not happy but calm.
TC out

Last edited:
What got Me was how brazen they were, and full of beer, at no time was I in danger from them, however, as usual I was in danger from myself. Mrs TC was right, as always, chalk n cheese but we work - together - always.
40yr ago I'd be in a cell, again.
For standing up for those who cannot or mine.
Mrs TC knows you well enough T and you know she was right, a night in the cells or a night with your wife..... well done for your restraint mate.

Paul.

Oh boys I have tried so hard.
We had a great evening and meal with Mrs TC's workmates, a few new ones tonight, it was decided us oldies carry on our night. We went to the closest new place, it was bouncing. We were having a laugh and we were having a dance when I clocked a drongo checking out one of our groups jackets, I'm sorry like but that does not happen on my watch, he was6 about to steal it . Long story short, I was raging and ready - stood the twunts up and invited them both outside.
The normal how-do-you-do then Mrs TC asked me not to.
The doorstaff were a bit lacking on who did what, - so I poked each dick to ID them, saying my offer still stood. The manager said " leave it T"
huh?
It's only my mates boy who's now in charge. They had had a report of what had happened on our table.
Mrs TC always says " I can only paper over the cracks"
Still not happy but calm.
TC out

So... our illustrious mod is out getting plastered and trying to beat up some poor kids just because they were admiring a jacket, and the wife and manager had to forcibly detain/restrain you to keep you out of prison. :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woke up this morning with painful toothache. I've taken paracetamol, but it doesn't seem to have touched it. I'm now faced with the realisation that I haven't seen an NHS dentist since 2004, and probably won't be able to get a new one now.

Better get used to the pain...

The last time I had toothache every minute seemed like an hour. It was a Bank Holiday and the nearest dentist was 40 miles away. I had taken ibuprofen and cocodamol just so I could drive, but it barely made a difference. When I got there, there was a guy plastering the waiting room. I turned up early and thought please don't be closed, you said it was open. Turns out the plasterer was also the dentist! He took one look at my wisdom tooth and declared it needed to come out, and reached for the pliers. 2 large shots of anaesthetic still did not numb it enough to let me open my mouth far enough to get to the back tooth. In the end he gave up and gave me a massive dose of antibiotics. 24h later it stopped hurting. When I finally got to see my dentist she said there was never a need to extract it. I half wonder if the guy was actually just a tradesman who thought 'seeing as the dentist isn't here I'll give it a go."!!!
A short while later I got a letter from the British Dental Association asking how many times had I gone there, because they couldn't understand why he was claiming for my ongoing dental treatment when so was the dentist I actually used, a mile from my home. To be honest, (which he certainly wasn't), I was just so grateful for the meds I wrote back to the BDA saying I would have signed anything put in front of me at the time and he fixed my issue.

Nobody is going to just get used to toothache like that. You'll sell your kidney by the end of the week unless you can get it sorted. I would have taken out a loan to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom