What made your day a crap one??

Those Landrover cars are pretty much computers on wheels. My mate has a Disco Sport and it near enough drives itself, especially on hills in snow. The features are mind blowing but he's had nothing but trouble with both the vehicle and the dealership network. The only reason he hasn't gone for something else is that he has a large caravan and its one of the few cars that had the correct weight ratio to the 'van.

not a crap one but has pissed me off.

Had a job interview in a school today. Took all my certificates in to be photocopied.
Upon getting back, I see the school has damaged my BSc degree certificate.
It now has several creases on it and looks like its been roughly handled. I wont be taking that into schools again

That's the trouble with schools, no respect for education! Probably some TA with no degree getting the hump about being asked to do photocopying. I wouldn't be surprised if they tippexed your name out and put their name in.
That does suck though. Total disregard for all that hard work.

Yeh...in future I will say that they are available upon request and just email them a copy.

not a crap one but has pissed me off.

Had a job interview in a school today. Took all my certificates in to be photocopied.
Upon getting back, I see the school has damaged my BSc degree certificate.
It now has several creases on it and looks like its been roughly handled. I wont be taking that into schools again

Unfortunately, as time goes by, from what I see of the younger generations in particular, they have little or no self respect so there's fat chance they'll show any for anything or anyone else around them.

A bit of a minor inconvenience but I will post it here nonetheless.

My last smartphone (Xiaomi) developed a fault so I ended up replacing it with a new shiny Motorola a few weeks back. I sent the Xiaomi back to the retailer as it was under warranty, and they returned it today. Literally within a few hours, the new Motorola's USB port which doubles as charger/data connection decided to give up the ghost, as it's under the 35 day return policy I will send it back.

I'm a little irate the Motorola was so poorly built, but at least I have my old phone to use again.

I find the reliance on smartphones to be a little exhausting at times, but it seems they are unavoidable in this day and age.

A bit of a minor inconvenience but I will post it here nonetheless.

My last smartphone (Xiaomi) developed a fault so I ended up replacing it with a new shiny Motorola a few weeks back. I sent the Xiaomi back to the retailer as it was under warranty, and they returned it today. Literally within a few hours, the new Motorola's USB port which doubles as charger/data connection decided to give up the ghost, as it's under the 35 day return policy I will send it back.

I'm a little irate the Motorola was so poorly built, but at least I have my old phone to use again.

I find the reliance on smartphones to be a little exhausting at times, but it seems they are unavoidable in this day and age.
I've never had a smart phone and never will.

I've never had a smart phone and never will.

sorcery GIF

Where I live the ragweed pollen is off the chart and I am miserable!! :sick: Heavily medicated with OTC drugs and sleeping/stumbling around. I also had a crappy haircut today as the FIRST young barber apparently didn't know his azz from a hole in the ground so the owner/head barber had to step in to salvage it. I look like a survivor of an Indian attack. :sneaky:

I had my autumn Covid booster at my doctors' surgery yesterday. I am now feeling like ten kinds of crap, as a result of having that booster. I have had the previous ones, though, so I was well aware of potential side-effects. In the end, I decided that it was far preferable to tolerate a few mild side-effects than to risk becoming ill with Covid. I don't regret having it done, though. In fact, I would have another booster in a few months, if it were offered to me.

So, today has been "crap", but only moderately.

Where I live the ragweed pollen is off the chart and I am miserable!! :sick: Heavily medicated with OTC drugs and sleeping/stumbling around. I also had a crappy haircut today as the FIRST young barber apparently didn't know his azz from a hole in the ground so the owner/head barber had to step in to salvage it. I look like a survivor of an Indian attack. :sneaky:
I had an experience like that at a barbers many moon's ago, after a lot of shouting and a lot of expletives I told him to Whistle for his money and went and bought a hat!

What's the difference between a bad hair cut and a good one........... about four weeks! :)

Paul.

If I got a crap haircut then I would only have myself to blame! Luckily I have the knack now. If it did all go really Pete Tong I would just take the Pearl Flexi to it. The Hotmetalette would freak and the work people would gossip but DILLIGAF? However in the name of keeping one's powder dry, I'm saving it for when either I have so little left it's the best option, or for when I feel so self-destructive that I can't help it. I think it might suit me anyway.

If I got a crap haircut then I would only have myself to blame! Luckily I have the knack now. If it did all go really Pete Tong I would just take the Pearl Flexi to it. The Hotmetalette would freak and the work people would gossip but DILLIGAF? However in the name of keeping one's powder dry, I'm saving it for when either I have so little left it's the best option, or for when I feel so self-destructive that I can't help it. I think it might suit me anyway.
DILLIGAF ? WTF!

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom