What made your day a crap one??

No shave today, the shave police are after me

View attachment 92410
de6xl-cop-shaves-homeless-mans-beard-for-job-interview-lg.jpg

I moved last Monday, but only 50% of my stuff fitted in the removal van. We discussed a second vehicle, but on the day another driver wasn't available. So, I am back at my old apartment on an inflatable camping mattress for 6 days until the removers come back. I arrived early so I could do some cleaning and tidying too. I put too much air in and can't be bothered to ass about getting it right.

I'm now coming to the end of my bottle of Jovan Musk Aftershave. I was splashing it on this morning, after my shave...and then reality hit me. I suddenly remembered that I won't be able to buy another bottle when I run out, which will be very soon. This made me feel anxious. I wish that I had been more frugal with it now. There's a lesson to be learned here, I am sure.

I'm now coming to the end of my bottle of Jovan Musk Aftershave. I was splashing it on this morning, after my shave...and then reality hit me. I suddenly remembered that I won't be able to buy another bottle when I run out, which will be very soon. This made me feel anxious. I wish that I had been more frugal with it now. There's a lesson to be learned here, I am sure.

Nah! Use it and enjoy it. Don't worship it!

This stuff?:

Widely available ... just not in bricks and mortar shops (any more) which our pal here is insistent upon.
I won't lie, I like shops. I always have. I'm one of the very few men who enjoys looking round in shops, and shopping generally. I'm just an old-fashioned kind of guy.

Hard to develop a personal rapport with these new fangled "websites".

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN
Very good, lol. There is an element of truth in that, though. I DO enjoy the rapport and social aspect of shopping, as well as the opportunities to try new things. Shopping online is just bland, unexciting and, if anything, very ANTI-social, in my opinion. While shops still exist, I'll carry on appreciating them and supporting them.

Back
Top Bottom