What made your day a crap one??

I can tell you're not a Brit! I've got 3.
Nope, we don't melt.

raw

Green tea don't count! If it doesn't say Yorkshire on the packet, it isn't Yorkshire in the packet! As a dyed in the wool coffee enthusiast, I feel it is my patriotic and cultural duty as an Englishman to ensure that my tea levels stay maintained at "minimum HM Gov citizenship test levels" lest I be ejected from Blighty for not drinking enough of the Elixir of Boadicea (or something).

Last edited:
Green tea don't count! If it doesn't say Yorkshire on the packet, it isn't Yorkshire in the packet! As a dyed in the wool coffee enthusiast, I feel it is my patriotic and cultural duty as an Englishman to ensure that my tea levels stay maintained at "minimum HM Gov citizenship test levels" lest I be ejected from Blighty for not drinking enough of the Elixir of Boadicea (or something).

I used to work with some really posh people in the City, tea was a common conversation, I half expected them to drink Fortnums tea but to a man they would only drink Taylor's Yorkshire tea. Cheesed me off this week when I saw a near 50% increase in price, the end result is almost four times the price of Lidl tea, which is good but not great.

It's a very warm day today, which I anticipated. However, I have nearly run out of cold drinks and ice cream, which I did NOT anticipate. My body is trying to adjust to the extreme heat, and I am not due to do a shop again until Wednesday. Hopefully, the weather will be more normal by then...

Back
Top Bottom