What made your day a crap one??

I was feeling a little ropey so I also took a test today,
Positive,
Scared Oh No GIF

I have been so careful , thankfully I am double jabbed and boostered so hopefully it will just be like a heavy cold.
Stay safe all, infection is on the rise.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

I was in a traffic crash on Friday. Crossing at the lights, and collided with a cyclist. I think I fell forward with my glasses shattering on impact, and I picked up some cuts around my eyes where they broke. Looking back I think it could have been much worse, I had no cuts to my inner eye/eyeballs, but had some cuts a few mm's away.

Had a bit of a concussion and had a stinking headache yesterday, but just felt a bit groggy today.

Post Crash.jpg

I was in a traffic crash on Friday. Crossing at the lights, and collided with a cyclist. I think I fell forward with my glasses shattering on impact, and I picked up some cuts around my eyes where they broke. Looking back I think it could have been much worse, I had no cuts to my inner eye/eyeballs, but had some cuts a few mm's away.

Had a bit of a concussion and had a stinking headache yesterday, but just felt a bit groggy today.

View attachment 87257
Hope you’re on the mend, mate…

View attachment 87257
What about the other guy?

View attachment 87257
Hope you mend soon Shubs

Back
Top Bottom