What made your day a crap one??

Will be spring before you know it!

Feel like my spring has sprung, just back from the Doc after learning I've somehow contracted a minor, but unsightly and irritating fungal skin infection on my cheek. Don't mind taking anti bios 4 times a day, applying ointment 4 times a day and using separate washing facilities & towels. BUT no shaving for at least 7 days !

JohnnyO. o/

Was asked as a favour to fill in for a staff member who is on holiday and visit site to interface a robot. Here from 11am and still hanging about waiting for the install engineer to finish so I can start. Muppets!

So today I decided to trim my pits. Cut myself with my electrical clipper and ended with a not good result.

So I grabbed my Rockwell 6S and gave them a clean shave using Proraso brushless gel.

Finished off with alum.. And this is where the crap day started! Holy smokes those pits are sensitive. What a sting and burn.

Shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that...

Life is all about living and learning, bet you won't do that again

Yes and no. I'll shave again, but this time go straight for the DE so I don't cut myself I never realised a cut in the pits would feel more stingy than one on the mug. I sure learned that!

OMG... the saga continues... just applied my homemade deo (coconut oil + baking soda). The burning sensation is epic!!

5:30am and posting about a crap day?

Been congested lately and apparently I was snoring. Slept (and I use the term very loosely) on the sofa. I've got the gym tonight as well