What is your skincare routine?

Cold Water. Then a splash of distilled witchhazel (£2 a bottle from any supermarket / pharmacy)

Finish with a little Nivea sensitive after shave balm (fantastic stuff and only £3 a bottle from the supermarket)

That's it.

I take a warm shower and then look at myself in the mirror and despair that there is no routine on earth that can reverse the devastation that is my face. Then I realise that it is not devastation but character that has been established after years of careful neglect, finely tuned by dirty food, and honed by alcohol abuse. I then take comfort from this and have a relaxing wet shave to wallow in my new-found perspective and the understanding that...I really am too old to give a shit:poop::rolleyes:

I take a warm shower and then look at myself in the mirror and despair that there is no routine on earth that can reverse the devastation that is my face. Then I realise that it is not devastation but character that has been established after years of careful neglect, finely tuned by dirty food, and honed by alcohol abuse. I then take comfort from this and have a relaxing wet shave to wallow in my new-found perspective and the understanding that...I really am too old to give a shit:poop::rolleyes:
Complacency comes with age.

Back
Top Bottom