What is this Schick injector?

What's doin NTS,

That's a pretty interesting injector you found...can't recall ever seeing one quite like it either in the wild or for sale elsewhere. Looks like it might be an unusual prototype model.

Very nice little acquisition you ended up with. Heh, I'm happy for you, and also a bit envious. I'll be curious how the shave compares to the one you tried before.

Oh, I just realised you may not have bought it yet. If it was me and the price wasn't crazy, it would be added to my arsenal in a heartbeat.

Martin

Thanks all.
Ok, time to come clean.
It's a very small keyring! Made of one piece of metal, about an inch and a half across.
Sorry for the run around - just a bit of fun and looks like it interested people.

NotTheStig said:
Thanks all.
Ok, time to come clean.
It's a very small keyring! Made of one piece of metal, about an inch and a half across.
Sorry for the run around - just a bit of fun and looks like it interested people.

Very cute NTS...., for some reason the word 'putz' comes to mind. Nothing like having some fun with the poor old TSR members.

Now I'll mention something I probably should keep to myself. Years ago I actually bought one of those goofy things and totally forgot about it till just now. Man, being in this high Colorado altitude always causes a bunch of my brain cells to pop, otherwise I mighta remembered that purchase from long ago.

Sheeeeesh again,

Marvin

I'm surprised it didn't spark the old grey matter when you saw it then! I liked that you thought it was a prototype... I could have sold you it for less than an early production Toggle, but hey, you've been good to me.

Hi, reading over injector info on google and came up with this idea. Using a straight razor art club feather blade in a Schick ! Have any of you tried this before???

http://shaveblog.com/post/1604031414/hail-andy

Back
Top Bottom