What else smells like p160 or a uk vendor for.it

monkeytennis said:
Ok I got a sample of P160 and I love it.smells great and my skin feels nice and refreshed as well!!so is their a uk vendor for it or what other soap smells similar?

I've just been cruising the web looking to try P160 out... The only place I can find it for sale is 'Italian Barbers'. And to have a 1KG block shipped over here from the States costs £35. Guess I'll never try it.... But if you stumble across anywhere selling the stuff, let us know.

Italian Barbers do smaller pots for around £6. P160 looks and feels like Valobra, both smell very almond like and both lather equally well. Personally I found Valobra made my face sting which is a great shame as I loved the stuff.

Excepting Cella? Cella is ridiculously almondy.

I've used the Valobra and had no stinging sensation. It works a treat for me but if you're looking for almond most generic Italian soft soaps have almond scent.

andyjreid said:
Excepting Cella? Cella is ridiculously almondy.

I've used the Valobra and had no stinging sensation. It works a treat for me but if you're looking for almond most generic Italian soft soaps have almond scent.

I tested a puck of CELLA last year and for me it wasn't almondy... more like tallow-playdough scent, instead. Probably is one of the best 1kg. italian soap around but scent is not its strong point...

Cheers!

The confusion lies because there are different almond scents (bitter and sweet) however one of the nearest scents to P160 is Vito's almond.

Back
Top Bottom