What do you use to read this?

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
So I recently joined this forum and finding myself more and more captivated by all the discussions here.

As I am using more of my downtime to read the forum I was wondering what is the best and easy way to do it?

I don't sit at the PC very often so via web browser is ocassionaly. Most of the time is via mobile phone. I'm an android user. Currently just have the forum address saved on my home screen as a shortcut and do it that way. Used tapatalk in the past and just don't get along with it.....

Any tried and tested suggestions?
Thank you in advance

So I recently joined this forum and finding myself more and more captivated by all the discussions here.

As I am using more of my downtime to read the forum I was wondering what is the best and easy way to do it?

I don't sit at the PC very often so via web browser is ocassionaly. Most of the time is via mobile phone. I'm an android user. Currently just have the forum address saved on my home screen as a shortcut and do it that way. Used tapatalk in the past and just don't get along with it.....

Any tried and tested suggestions?
Thank you in advance
I may be a bit old fashioned - much prefer laptop/desktop. Occasionally my Android phone. Have always prefered a larger screen and physical keyboard.

Brave browser on 10 inch Samsung tablet, perfect size to have it sitting on the arm of the couch.

Reactions: ATG
Thank you all for your quick replies. I'm using chrome browser so will give brave a try and see how it improves the experience

Back
Top Bottom