What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed! They're coming from the other side of the world ...

Possibly the coolest razor blades, ever? I know there's a Cloud Bruce Lee (that's BRUCE LEE!!!) but Ninjas ... come on, Ninjas are mysterious as well as hard as nails!

ACtC-3eyQnZk14PPBbH_wKcYGd3-5szLEtiPfguVkD4ogjDmYLKhWWL7pxjQBy6wttdEZn3o6GEg5lrphWdrbr5zoGgjSE7SpVmzcnqCxX_WO9MqgBKWchnh45VgWLyLuxAozWBlRMTfEPPIquYb_h62TFZJXQ=w1200

Made by SuperMax

Fingers crossed! They're coming from the other side of the world ...

Possibly the coolest razor blades, ever? I know there's a Cloud Bruce Lee (that's BRUCE LEE!!!) but Ninjas ... come on, Ninjas are mysterious as well as hard as nails!

ACtC-3eyQnZk14PPBbH_wKcYGd3-5szLEtiPfguVkD4ogjDmYLKhWWL7pxjQBy6wttdEZn3o6GEg5lrphWdrbr5zoGgjSE7SpVmzcnqCxX_WO9MqgBKWchnh45VgWLyLuxAozWBlRMTfEPPIquYb_h62TFZJXQ=w1200

Made by SuperMax
OMG please send me the link on where to buy them.
FYI I have the Bruce Lee blades and they make me feel awesome even before peeling the wrapper off.
" Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory"
Anything that makes you feel simply awesome before the box is opened gets a 10/10 in my book.

OMG please send me the link on where to buy them.
FYI I have the Bruce Lee blades and they make me feel awesome even before peeling the wrapper off.
" Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory"
Anything that makes you feel simply awesome before the box is opened gets a 10/10 in my book.

I like Bruce Lee. He was also a fencer, you know. In fact, Jeet Kune Do (the Way of the Arresting Fist) is named after a fencing term: coup d'arrêt ( or "stop hit") where you attack (quicker) into the oncoming attack and get out of distance before the first attack lands. Watching him, I can definitely see the fencing footwork.

These blades, I have a very strong suspicion will be SuperMax Super Stainless (green), but yes ... awesome packaging! I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom